Thursday, April 30, 2015

To Boldly Go Where No Clown Has Gone Before...

I'm leaving tomorrow for a show in Blaine Washington.  I think it's near Tacoma.

I don't travel much with my shows.  It's always been a dream of mine to be able to do more kids shows around the country.

This is super exciting.

I am being hired because the kids in this little town watch my DVD "here comes the clown".  They discovered me in the library.

How cool is this?

Um...pretty cool.

The dad called me about 6 weeks ago and asked if I would be willing to travel?  Um yeah.

I think the furthest I've ever gone for a birthday party show is about 75 miles.

These are just normal people that want to give something to their kids.  I'm so flattered.  I'm all wigly with excitement.  I have to pack my show and costumes, I've polished my shoes.  I got a new nose out of the medicine cabinet (I have a little stack.  I change them about every 6 weeks, they lose their shine).  I borrowed a nice little sound system I'm trying.

I feel like such a celebrity.

Can't wait.

Into the sky I go

No comments:

Post a Comment