Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ahhh I'm bald...

Following up with the bald theme that's been in my head.  Actually being on a bald theme, there's nothing on my head!

I still think I have hair.  When I look in the mirror, yes I can see my scalp but there is still hair.

I see pictures of myself and it's not there.  It's weird.

I was at the bank with my friend Nick before we went to lunch.  I was standing back and started playing in the security camera.  According to the security camera, I am near complete horseshoe.

I said to Nick, man this camera makes me look completely bald.  He said "look?"

People make bald jokes around me all the time now.  I want from extreme receding to bald guy.  It's within the last 6 or 10 months.  I went over the breaking point.

I'd totally get plugs if I could afford them.  Cut my hair real short.  Spray paint my head.

But you know.  The clown thing.  I really like being a bald clown, it's funny.

I don't like being a bald guy.  Not so funny.

I hate having two identities.   Damn clown, stronger than the man.



This is why I wear a hat all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment