Monday, April 25, 2011

"I'm Huge In Russia!"

I've been following the stats on this blog.

A big chunk of my following is in Russia. Not that I'm getting a big cold head or anything, it's just my 5 or 6 views a day, half or more are from Russia.

Which is my thought for today. I tend to just take everything that comes my way. I've been the Easter Bunny and I've been a balloon maker, I've been a pirate.

I tend to brag a lot about my days in the circus. But I'll do anything it takes to make a living. I'm not so sure it's the best advice I can give. I have had some strange and wonderful opportunities. I've been to the Philippines, Japan, had to turn down china. I've been inside the Getty Mansion in San Francisco. I've been around Nobel Laureates at parties. Performed for giant men at the San Francisco 49rs holiday party. Done things for the San Francisco Giants, A's, San Jose Sharks.

As much as I love being looked at in Russia...what does this do for me. Not a whole lot.

To get ahead as a performer you can't be on stage in New York one week and at a birthday party in New Jersey the next. You have to pick a path. Russia's pretty cool but I would like to be viewed here.

Hey Russia. Got any work?

No comments:

Post a Comment