Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Give Your Volunteer A Gift!"

Applause is pretty cool. I like it a lot. A gift is also nice.

With children you can think outside the box. I have a friend that gives the mouth coil he just used to a child, the kids all get excited and jealous.

I have a coloring page that I give kids. I also give heart shaped balloons, smiley balloons. Postcard of myself. My thought on give aways, it's nice to have one for all the kids at the end. My coloring page is age appropriate and of course has my contact information on the bottom.

I also like the coloring page, because I can customize it and put different contact information in case I was hired by someone that doesn't want me giving out my own business cards.

My coloring was made by a caricature artist. I paid about $25.

Children like getting things. It's part of their nature. Have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment