Tuesday, January 26, 2016

There's Trouble Out The Portholes...

Let's just say I'm having some eye issues.

You may ask but I don't want to go into the gory details.

Well if you insist.  Basically my eyes get scratched very easily and it hurts like a $%^ when it happens.  And it always happens when I'm asleep and my eyes move.

So after being passed from eye doctor to eye doctor.  They figured out the problem.

The treatment is annoying and well.  Painful.

Essentially buffing my eyeballs.





Are you still with me.

As I sat in my self imposed prison cell wondering how my life turned out this way.  (my bedroom was darkened.  I couldn't look at a TV, computer, phone because the light hurt.  I ran out of podcasts.  My dog lay next to me.)

Why me why me why me.

As I waited for St. Peter to call me.  I had to recover enough for a show.

And for all my complaining and feeling sorry for myself and hating the medical profession.  It feels so good to make people laugh.

it's what I do.  I'm good at it and it's what I live for.

Adrenaline will get you through anything.  i was able to keep my eyes open and my mouth moving.  It goes up and down and what comes out is pretty outrageous.

Then I return to my little prison cell.  Dog on my lap and an ice pack on my eyes.

Do you think they have open mic nights in heaven?  I'll keep working on my act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment