Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The New Year...Now What? Resolutions Shesolutions...

Have a New Years Resolution?

I don't.  I never do, my entire life is a big resolution.  Do more, do better, stop eating all the time.

I am so lucky I am not predisposed toward fat.  Everyday I say, only fruit and vegetables.  Then I find cookies, candy, chocolate milk powder, Honey Nut Cheerios.

I do this starting at 2 in the afternoon.

My New Years Resolution.  Eat breakfast, maybe then I won't be a pig.

My friend Jay says, make a list do the hardest 3 on the list, the rest take care of themselves.

It's a good resolution.  I am applying for a loan.  I just don't want to do it.  I forced myself today and got nearly everything sent to the loan officer.  That's cool.

The second.  Write.  This blog weighs heavily on my mind.  So check, I'm doing it.  Hey this is meta.
I'm lying though, I put on all the other stuff that I do everyday.  I made my bed, made coffee for tomorrow, did the dishes.

My resolution. 1 thing a day I've been putting off.  Like starting taxes.  Nah, I'll wait...





No comments:

Post a Comment