Thursday, January 18, 2018

The King Of Lists...

I get depression...

Big time.

Sometimes hard to get out of bed.  I lay there playing candy crush on my phone.  My dog licking my face wanting to get emptied.


So...I make lists.  Tons of them.  This is how I get over myself.  Some people drink.  Some people exercise.  I make lists.

When the depression hits hard.  I time myself.  "I'm going to clean my house, go to the bank, do the dishes, make coffee for tomorrow, put everything in my car for my show this afternoon in .... 15 minutes".  "I'll do all the dishes in 4 minutes".  "I'll do my show contracts in 3 minutes or less"...

Side note:  it's very cool apple added seconds to the timer.  It's a lot more fun to time yourself doing dishes at 3:17 seconds.

This time of year, January, it's very slow.  Not a lot of shows.  So I sit around moping.  I'm making lists in order to keep moving...

I just noticed the title of my blog.  Boswick the Clown.  This isn't very funny.

I'll put it on my list to be more funny.  I can do it in 30 seconds or less.

Clown walks into a bar asks for a beer. Bartender looks him up and down and says ok...but no funny business.

Clown goes into a car dealer.  Dealer shows him a Smart car.  Clown says, I'll take it but I don't know what I'm going to do with all the extra room.

Clown goes into a shoe store.  Says got gimme 2 bananas?  Shoe salesman says, this isn't a fruit stand, it's a shoe store.  I know. I was looking for a pair of slippers.




No comments:

Post a Comment