Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Got Questions? I've Got Answers!

You may notice I had a gap last month and the month before.

Going through a mid-clown life crisis.  Wondering if clowning is the best use of my time anymore.

I'd like to become a guru.  I would like to become Yoda and live on a mountain top of cotton candy.  I need to get some respect in my life!

So HELLO out there.  I'm sitting here waiting to answer your questions.   I want nothing in return (right now.  Like Rumpelstiltskin, I may ask for your first born or a review).  

I look at what's being read on my blog.  People like the balloon articles.  Go ahead, tell me your routine, I will try and pump up your routine with jokes or clean up the routine.

Questions about comedy.  Please ask.  When I'm not writing this blog, performing or staring at Jon Stewart.  I write jokes.  I also listen to comedy constantly.

Kids hitting your big old clown shoes?  Go ahead ask me how I can help.

I'm available, funny and free.

Post your questions in the comment box below.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boswick! What can u advise about make-up?
    How can u keep it from cracking out around the mouth & eyes?
    I'm talking about theatrical grease based make-up that requires powder to set. Is there better types of makeup that wears as well as grease makeup?
    I have an Auguste clown & soon a lite Auguste character clown...wanna write about the difference btwn the two? It would probably help in my developing one from the other....Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll address this in my next post. I've tried lots of different make ups. This one I will open up to others opinions. Make up is personal taste. I'll talk about my experiences.

      Delete