Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"150 posts and still going...and going and going..."

I got a nice note this morning from a young lady that told me my blog was awesome.

Which is much appreciated; because I forgot why I'm doing a blog at all.

My original idea was, a blog would be a good place to get a bit of a following while I work on a book for children's entertainers. A book to get children's entertainers to think about children and their relationship to performing.

In the meantime, I've talked about people dying, being tired, what it's like to put on a show. What it's like to put on a show and no one shows up. How to write jokes, how to tell jokes, how to market yourself, mistakes of marketing, thoughts on being an artist, thoughts on Aikido, thoughts on my children, thoughts on being married.

I have plenty to say and a world of people to read my insane ramblings about my life as a professional clown.

If you're out there in the darkness of cyber space, thanks for reading. Thanks for following and of course thanks for calling me awesome. (I'm a very very needy person)

No comments:

Post a Comment